I understand that Letitia Bates is not a Psychologist, Mental Health Counselor, nor is licensed to give legal, financial, dietary, or medical advice. Her mission is to bring coaching tools to the attention of others. I agree to take personal responsibility for my emotional and/or physical well-being and am solely responsible for any action that I take or refrain from taking in connection with the methods used or topics discussed during my interactions with Letitia Bates or this website. I understand the techniques taught are not to be used as a substitute for standard medical treatment or psychotherapy treatment. By continuing to frequent this website, I am agreeing to these terms.
Certified Life Coach
At The Wheel Coaching is a trauma informed life coaching practice. Trauma causes severe stress. It is often misunderstood. It's mostly associated with war veterans, but it comes in many forms.
Trauma can be caused by abuse, grief, loss, abandonment, divorce, and much more. It can be direct or vicarious. Vicarious trauma happens when people are repeatedly exposed to the traumatic stories of their clients, family, or friends. This stress leads to fatigue and burnout.
I'm the expert at helping professionals triumph over trauma to achieve personal goals.
My accomplishments include:
* Certified Life Coach
* Certified STAR (Strategies for Trauma Awareness & Resilience) Practitioner
* Certified Tapping Practitioner
* Certified NLP Practitioner
* Certified Hypnotist
* Coached dozens of clients to overcome anxiety, grief, and trauma.
* Helped organizations deal with emotional stress and change management in the workplace.
* Provided non-profit organizations with interpersonal development programs.
Awards and Designations:
* 2019 Recipient of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Leadership Award
* Toastmasters-Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
* Award Winning Speaker
* Amazon Best Selling Author, "I CAN: 12 Keys To Achieve Personal Success In The SMARTEST Way"
* Life Coach Spotter Top Ranking Coach
* Have customers in 5 countries around the globe
* Featured in Supernaturally Fabulous Magazine
I spent years (OK decades) dealing with issues of low self-esteem, unresolved grief, and the abandonment of an absent father. Despite my success as a corporate leader, I still felt as if my past was in the driver seat of my life.
Thankfully, I discovered mindset tools that help put me at the wheel of my own life. And that's what I'm here to do for you!
When you're going through challenges, you need a partner and a safe place to process and problem solve. We'll work together to get you where need to go.
And as you can see, I can definitely help you manage anxiety, get unstuck, and achieve your goals!
Get started with a FREE Discovery Call!